The Blue Garden is open to groups or individuals who share our love and interest in landscape architecture, garden design, historic preservation, and horticulture. Space is limited. Prior reservations and a payment of $20 per person are required in advance of your visit. For additional information, contact Sarah Vance, Director, email@example.com.
- Reservations and payment are made online. Tickets are refundable prior to the date and time of the tour, with a $2.50 processing fee deducted for Eventbrite. Please go to your ticket and “Request a Refund.” To request an alternate date, please “Request a Refund” for the current date, and proceed to book tickets on the preferred date. We are not able to exchange tickets.
- The garden does not close for rain. In the event of hazardous weather, and the garden is closed, you will be notified and a full refund will be issued.
- Casual photography is permitted and encouraged. Professional photography is not allowed at any time. All photos are for personal use only and never sold or used for commercial purposes.
- We begin in the greenhouse with a short history about the restoration of the garden.
- Tours are guided, but you are free to walk the garden on your own. This is private property. Please be mindful of the white cones that denote the property lines.
- The lawn paths in the garden are available for wheelchairs.
- Prior to parking, guests may be dropped off at the greenhouse.
- One restroom is available.
- Address and directions to the Blue Garden are sent when tickets are purchased.
Private tours are available only on Thursdays by selecting an available date and time and purchasing all 24 tickets at $20, for a total of $480.